miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

Lost in New York city

Now, I’m walking down an unknown avenue, during a dark, foggy night. I, my self lost I don’t know where in the big city of New York.  I’m really feeling afraid and uneasy. From where I am I can see no one, the clock strikes 4 am and this unfamiliar place is desolated. I can see huge buildings and long roads. I’m really amazed by the statue of liberty; my strange excitement is filling me. I don’t know where I’m standing right now, and I’m scared to be robbed or murdered.


            I’m walking down the main street, lonely, in awe by this huge construction, I arrive the corner and I’m standing in front of Justin Bieber´s house, looking it in detail from side to side. Surprised by it I realise that I’m lost but feeling welcome and comfortable in this American city. There was full moon a every now and then dawn was nearer. I had to walk around this city in an uncommon night.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario