miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

Going to the dentist isn´t that bad

I know you may think that going to the dentist is the worst thing on earth but y can assure that it isn’t that bad. You would probably not believe me, but if not you can prove it your own. When I first entered to the dentist waiting room I was about to freak out, it was all white and clean and with that particular smell I can’t really describe, it was really common and ordinary but it really made me scared. When the secretary called my name and took me to the dentist room, those were the longest seconds of my life. The room was all white too with the same smell, the dentist chair was amazing, it was like a space ship it had many colourful buttons and the gadgets were really strange and modern. By now I was much calmer; the dentist was now in the room he greeted me nicely and soothed me down, after talking to him I was relaxed.
           
            A good advice I will give you is that you may keep calm so that he or she can work properly and so you don’t get hurt. When he stop working you will believe in me going to the dentist isn’t that bad, you may probably end up laughing of yourself for being so coward and scared by that stupid thing.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario